- Submitted manuscripts should not exceed 20 pages.
- The title page with author(s) identification should be submitted separately from the manuscript.
- The manuscript (full paper) should begin with the title and should not contain any information that allows identification of author(s).
- Please do not send any compressed or zipped files.
- All manuscripts should be typed, double spaced using 12-point Times New Roman and no text must be underlined.
- Begin page numeration on the title page (page 1) and position page numbers at the bottom right-hand corner.
- The paper must be left justified with 2.5 cm or one-inch margins on all sides.
- Please do not include footnotes or endnotes in your manuscript.
- Please include an abstract that carefully summarizes your work. Your abstract should be not more than 200 words and should contain:
- Motivation/Problem statement/Objective of study
- Research methodology
- Discussion and conclusion
- Please use five (5) keywords within your abstract.
- For submission of the full paper upon acceptance for publication in the conference proceedings, please note that the manuscript file (in MS Word) must be complete (in order of sequence - title page, author(s)’ name, affiliation, e-mail address and telephone number, abstract, main text, appendices, references, tables, figures) as one file only. Please use black and white for figures and photos to reduce the file size.
- Manuscript order and content:
- Title page (page 1)
- Author(s)’ name, affiliation, e-mail address and telephone number (page 2)
- Abstract (page 3) (no titles)
- Text (begins on page 4)
- Appendices (if any)
- References (double-spaced with hanging indent)
- Tables (include labels, titles and notes)
- Figures (include labels, titles and notes)
- Tables must follow the list of references. Each table should be numbered consecutively, submitted on a separate page (one per page) and collated at the end of the manuscript. Refer to tables in the text by number, e. g., ‘Table 1’.
- 15-20 Minutes, plus 10 minutes Q&A
- A laptop and LCD projector will be available
- Recommend the presentation be prepareed using Powerpoint 2010 or higher
- Recommend Arial or Times New Roman fonts be used in presentation
All manuscripts must be submitted via e-mail to the conference chair at the following address:
. Submissions will be subject to the process of double-blind peer review.