The following admission requirements while be assessed as a whole, to give a complete picture of the applicant's profile, career objectives and suitability for Ph.D. studies. You can also apply if you do not (yet) meet all the requirements, as they are targets, not limits.
- Master degree in management or a related field, with a GPA of 3.50 or higher as a target. Applicants with degree from a university abroad, or with a different grading system, can apply and submit their transcript for an individual assessment.
- TOEFL paper-based score of 575 or higher (TOEFL iBT: 90+) or IELTS (academic band) score of 6.5 or above. Applicants with TOEFL paper-based scores between 550 and 575 can also be considered for acceptance, under the condition to improve the English score to 575 within the 1st year of the Ph.D. program
- Applicants who do not have a recent TOEFL or IELTS test score (taken less than 2 years ago), can take CMMU's own TOEFL ITP English test. Please see the schedule here.
- GMAT score of 600. Applicants without GMAT can take the CMMU Analytical Test: for further information. please see the Ph.D. Analytical Test.
- Working experience (preferred, but not required)
- Evidence of research experience and/or capability (preferred, but not required)