Leadership and Human Resource Management (LHR)
Our students learn how successful enterprises manage human resources in order to create value. The program provides an applied understanding of how successful businesses operate through people, corporate culture, and organizational structure to create high performing organizations. In particular, our internationally regarded HR Consulting Practice course is unique in Asia. The major will equip you with practical experience and insights into how to develop a high performing workforce in Asia and elsewhere.
Double DegreeCMMU MM(LHR) program has developed an agreement with Macquarie University's Faculty of Business to allow CMMU MM(LHR) students to pursue the Macquarie Master of International Business (MIB) in Sydney, as their second degree, on a fast track right after finishing their courses at CMMU. This means CMMU MM(LHR) students can choose to have a double degree [MM(LHR)/MIB] or a single degree [MM(LHR)] as they wish. CMMU MM(LHR) students with a bachelor degree in a business related field can complete the MIB degree by taking only 6 courses at Macquarie.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS MAJOR?
- Individuals who want to be an effective leader
- Business owner
- HR managers
- Individuals who want to change their career
*** This major does not require prior knowledge in HR.
- HR Professionals
- Management Consultants
Our uniquely designed curriculum structures courses to help you understand this industry complexity.
(Total 15 Credits)
- Organization Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Asian Economy in Global Context
- Financial Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
(Select 3 subjects Total 9 Credits)
- Organization Development and Management for Changes
- Human Resource Planning and Development
- Strategic Management
(Total 6 Credits)
(Select 4 subjects Total 12 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Reward and Performance Management
- Organization Structure and Design
- Corporate Strategy and Performance Measurement
- Project Management
- Human Resource Information System
- Soft-skills Development
- Learning and Development
(Total 3 Credits)
Total 45 credits
*Note: This structure is the normal curriculum structure. It may change without prior notice. please check with program coordinator.
Items 1st Year 2nd Year Total 1st term
1. Matriculation - 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 175,000 2. Entrance Fee 38,000 - - - - - 38,000 3. Tuition Fee* (4,800 Baht/credit) - 43,200 43,200 43,200 43,200 43,200 216,000 Total Academic Expenses 38,000 78,200 78,200 78,200 78,200 78,200 429,000
Download Payment Schedule
Remark* All students are required to achieve at least 45-credit program of study. The fee (excluded text book) of 216,000 baht (4,800 Baht/credit x 45 credits) charged for the Master of Management (International program) is considered a "total program fee"
Successful completion of the Masters Program requires students to meet several quality standards set by the College. Students must register to maintain their status as active students during every trimester of study until they graduate. In order for students to do this, they must register for a minimum of three (3) credit hours per trimester. As noted earlier, the maximum number of credits that a student may take in one trimester is twelve hours. The Program Chair and the Director of Academic Programs must approve exceptions to the above policy.
Students who have satisfied the general requirements for admission or successfully transferred from Conditional Status will be admitted as Graduate Students. To retain Graduate Status in the Master program, a student must maintain an overall GPA of 3.00 or higher.
Students must earn an overall GPA of at least 3.0 in their Masters program.
Pass Written Comprehensive Examination
The purpose of the Written Comprehensive Exam is for students to demonstrate their mastery of core material drawn from the CMMU management curriculum.
English score of 520+ prior to graduation
The program seeks applicants with the following minimum qualifications:
- English Proficiency - English entrance examination set by the College, or IELTS 5.0 or TOEFL 520 gained within the last 2 years
- Management Aptitude - Test of Analytical Ability set by the College, or GMAT score of 500 gained within the last 5 years
- Motivation to Study - Fit between student career goals and program of study
- Prior Work Experience is valued in all programs, but not required
- Personal Interview is required of all successful applicants