Double Degree with
Marketing is an essential part of enhancing business success. Whether a multinational company, an entrepreneur, a musician, or even a politician -- all gain benefits from applying marketing concepts.
Marketing is a language, a way to learn about consumer wants and needs and offer them products and services that they desire. What should we make? How should we brand it? What should we say when advertising?
With the competitive scene increasingly moving to become international, and with more and more players, the need for specialized marketing skills continues to grow. Functional differentiation is not a guarantee of success. Learning and applying marketing skills will help you rise above your competition.
By studying marketing at CMMU, you will tap into state of the art knowledge and theories from around the world – much of which cannot be found in any books. While many theories are from abroad, they are customized to fit applications within Thai and Asian situations. Speakers from the business world will regularly be invited to join and share their experiences and ideas through informal seminars to help enhance our hands-on approach, developing skills you can take out and apply directly in the real world.
Core Courses (5 Courses)
- (MGMG504) Organization Behavior and Human Resource Management
- (MGMG505) Management Information Systems
- (MGMG506) Asian Economy in the Global Context
- (MGMG507) Financial Management
- (MGMG508) Strategic Marketing Management
Foundation Courses (3 Courses)
- (MGMG520) Consumer Behavior
- (MGMG523) Decision Skills
- (MGMG532) Research Methodology in Marketing
Specialization Courses (11 Courses)
- (MGMG514) Business Creativity
- (MGMG533) Marketing Communications and Promotions
- (MGMG536) Services Marketing
- (MGMG538) Marketing Channel Strategies
- (MGMG541) Seminar in Marketing
- (MGMG573) Retail Marketing
- (MGMG585) Strategic Brand Management
- (MGMG590) International Marketing
- (MGMG606) Product Development
- (MGMG629) Managerial Negotiation Strategy
- (MGMG651) Customer Relationship Management