Double Degree with
In today's business environment, long-term competitive advantage of an enterprise depends on HR systems that support the organization's strategy. Human resource professionals are recognized as essential business partners who create programs and activities that impact business and contribute to overall business success.
CMMU’s Master in Leadership and Human Resource Management (LHR) was the first international Master Degree Program in LHR offered in Thailand. It differs from the “people processing” approach to HR traditionally taught and practiced. Instead, we develop graduates who possess business acumen and therefore can fulfill a strategic role for human resource management in Asia’s private and public sector organizations.
Our students - HR professionals, managers and consultants – learn how successful enterprises manage human resources in order to create value. The program provides an applied understanding of how HRM operates through people, corporate culture, and organizational structure to create high performing organizations. In particular, our internationally regarded HR Consulting Practice course, comprising four modules of Reorganizing for Competitiveness, Organizational Change, Employee Selection and Vision through People, is unique in Asia. The modules will equip you with practical experience and insights into how to develop a high performing workforce in Asia and elsewhere.
We trust that you will learn in the CMMU’s Master in Human Resource Management the current best practices that will open doors to your career in this very exciting field.
Core Courses (5 Courses)
- (MGMG504) Organization Behavior and Human Resource Management
- (MGMG505) Management Information Systems
- (MGMG506) Asian Economy in the Global Context
- (MGMG507) Financial Management
- (MGMG508) Strategic Marketing Management
Foundation Courses (3 Courses)
- (MGMG509) Strategic Management
- (MGMG602) Organization Development and Management for Changes
- (MGMG621) Human Resource Planning and Development
Specialization Courses (9 Courses)
** Select 5 courses **
- (MGMG604) Leadership and Team Development
- (MGMG622) Reward and Performance Management
- (MGMG624) Organization Structure and Design
- (MGMG650) Corporate Strategy and Performance Measurement
- (MGMG605) Project Management
- (MGMG551) Human Resource Information System
- (MGMG552) Soft-skills Development
- (MGMG553) Learning and Development
- (MGMG554) Strategic Human Resource Management
Consulting Practice (CP) (4 Courses)
- (MGMG694) Consulting Practice (CP) -- Organizational Change
- (MGMG694) Consulting Practice (CP) -- Employee Selection
- (MGMG694) Consulting Practice (CP) -- Vision through People
- (MGMG694) Consulting Practice (CP) -- Reorganizing for Competitiveness