GM helps young managers, who want to study international business, to master solid business, leadership and management skills. By providing a business wide perspective with both strategic and leadership skills we help them to boost their career in an international context.
GM students have different backgrounds including engineering, liberal arts or business. This diversity is the trademark of the program.
Accor, Chevron, CP, Kasikorn, King Power, Mariott, SCB, SCG, Toyota, Nestle, Thai Airways, True, Hewlett-Packard, Unilever, IBM, Dentsu, Sanofi-Aventis, Exxon Mobil, Adidas, DTAC, JAL, Amway, Seagate, Chiva-Som, Central Retail, PTT Aromatics & Refining, Reuters are some of the many businesses represented in our program.
We are always eager to create links with business partners. We invite regularly guest speakers and also organize companies’ visits to nurture our relationships with the business community.
Our reason of being is to boost our students’ career, providing companies with talented young managers and leaders..
Core Courses (5 Courses)
- (MGMG504) Organization Behavior and Human Resource Management
- (MGMG505) Management Information Systems
- (MGMG506) Asian Economy in the Global Context
- (MGMG507) Financial Management
- (MGMG508) Strategic Marketing Management
Foundation Courses (3 Courses)
- (MGMG509) Strategic Management
- (MGMG584) Strategic Leadership
- (MGMG608) International Business Management
Specialization Courses (10 Courses)
- (MGMG514) Business Creativity
- (MGMG520) Consumer Behavior
- (MGMG536) Services Marketing
- (MGMG585) Strategic Brand Management
- (MGMG605) Project Management
- (MGMG619) Supply Chain Management
- (MGMG629) Managerial Negotiation Strategy
- (MGMG645) Seminar in Management
- (MGMG658) Cross Cultural Management
- (MGMG667) Managing Innovation
- (MGMG668) Strategy in Asian Context