Two of the leading academic institutions in their respective countries, College of Management Mahidol University and IAE Toulouse School of Management (France) are joining forces to offer students a new double degree programs in 2014.
The new program (in English language) will enable students from the two prestigious institutions to pursue complementary studies in General Management and International Management in order to receive both a Master of Management from Mahidol University and a Master in International Management from University of Toulouse.
Double Degree Objective
- In a business world increasingly international, companies are seeking young managers with international exposure and cultural sensitivity.
- This dual degree from two leading academic institutions is designed to help students to differentiate themselves in a competitive job market
Why a Double Degree?
- Earn two degrees. A Master of Management and a Master in International Management from two prestigious Universities in Asia and Europe
- Get a competitive edge and a better job when you graduate
- Obtain two degrees in only 5 terms with no extra tuition fee
- Study in an international environment that will provide you the soft skills you need to boost your career
- Enjoy studying and living in a young, vibrant city located in Southern France*